Though our guest rooms are truly incredible, we encourage our guest to soak in all that Stanley has to offer, we want you leaving loving Stanley as much as we do...Go explore the town with your loved ones, and you’ll create memories that will last you a lifetime!
WE’D LIKE TO BEGIN ANSWERING SOME COMMON QUESTIONS …
“WHAT AND WHERE TO EAT?
- Michael's on the Bay
- Hursey Seafoods
- Stanley’s Bakery
- The Chocolate Gallery and Cafe
- Touchwood Cafe
- Moby Dick's Breakfast Bar
- Stanley Supermarket & Takeaway
- The Brown Dog Gallery
- Stanley Dockside Café
- Nut Shop Cafe
- Stanley Hotel: Award-winning Bistro meals (our local pub)
- The Swingin’ Anchor Café and Chocolate Shoppe.
- Xanders on Church Restaurant
- Sealers Cove Pizza ‘n Pasta
PLACES TO BUY PROVISIONS …
- Hursey Seafoods: Live seafood, fish 'n chips (currently under renovations)
- Seaquarium: Frozen lobster, octopus, etc.
- Stanley Supermarket: Also newsagent, deli and takeaway.
- Providore 24: Fresh-baked bread, honey, wines, other goodies
- Stanley Bakery (breads)
You will gain all these and more as you scroll through the Guide.
(The Bay View Guest House is at reference No. 11 - See map)
Please be aware that many businesses close, or operate restricted hours during Winter.